Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 Smartphone is the phone made the Google way, with a camera that takes the perfect shot every time. It’s also the first phone with Motion Sense. Best of all, it’s built around the Google software you know and love, so that’s always getting better.
Capture brilliant color, even with photos you take in your favorite apps. Pixel 4 also lets you adjust the exposure balance of different parts of the photos separately.
Pixel 4 has Quick Gestures, letting you get things done without having to touch your phone. It’s great for when you’re driving, cooking, or enjoying your favorite tacos.
Do more of what you love without having to look for a power outlet. The Adaptive Battery learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use.
Quickly charge your phone with Pixel Stand. You can also charge your Pixel 4 with any Qi-certified wireless charger.
Pixel 4 is the phone Made the Google way. So it’s built around the helpful Google software you know and love, that’s always getting better.
1. See G.Co/Pixel/astrophotography to Learn more about astrophotography on Google Pixel 4.
2. Us only. English only.
3. Coming soon to Japan. Motion sense functional in the us, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and most European countries. Not all phone features are controlled by motion sense.
4. Us & Canada only. English only.
5. Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, mobile Hot spot and use of other features, with motion sense off and always on display off. Use of motion sense, an Active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Pixel 4 and 4 XL testing conducted in Mountain View, California in August 2019 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary.
6. Up to 10 W with Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL charging with Pixel Stand (SOLD Separately). actual results may vary.