|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- IT BE PART OF YOUR HEALTHIER LIFE: Our Posture Corrector helps you regain proper posture which can help to prevent the onset of back, neck, and shoulder pain. Our Posture Corrector helps provide alignment while sitting, standing, lying down, or during your other daily activities. Proper posture is important for all ages and is essential for living a productive life.
- GOOD POSTURE IS VERY SEXY, REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE: It can help with even long-standing poor posture. Wearing our Posture Corrector promotes self-awareness of your posture that over time will help you develop muscle memory to keep your back straight.
- COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE, AND EASY TO USE: While other posture correctors dig into your armpits hurting your skin, or are uncomfortable after only a short period of time, our Posture Corrector is designed for comfort. Our brace is unisex and fits chest sizes ranging from 30″ to 43″. Begin using your posture corrector for 20-30 minutes a day and gradually increase to 1-2 hours daily.
Posture Corrector For Men And Women
Posture Corrector For Men And Women. Adjustable Upper Back Brace For Clavicle To Support Neck, Back, and Shoulder (Universal Fit, U.S. Design Patent)
Our Effective, Breathable, Adjustable, and Comfortable Posture Corrector with Upper Back Support for men and women corrects your posture, which can help to alleviate the onset of back, neck, and shoulder pain. Proper posture will help you live a healthier lifestyle and improve your confidence.
Why is Our product beneficial For Both Men And Women?
- Provides clavicle posture support for all activities including working out, lifting, and sitting at your computer desk
- Better alignment makes you look taller and slimmer
- Makes you look and feel more confident and powerful
- Proper posture will help eliminate the onset of back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Can be easily worn under a shirt when at work and is discreetly under your clothes
- Our clavicle fracture brace is made from lightweight, breathable, high-quality, flexible, and adjustable materials
How to continue to wear your back corrector for natural posture:
Simply start by wearing it for 5 to 10 minutes at a time, then begin to progressively extend the amount of time spent wearing it by 5 to 10 minutes, increasing wear for up to 1 to 2 hours a day.
If you have been experiencing significant back or other pain, we recommend that you check with your doctor for advice prior to using any posture corrector.