|Model Name||Bose Quietcomfort 35 II|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation of Bose Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for a better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced Audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose Connect app
Bose Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
What happens when you clear away the noisy distractions of the world? Concentration goes to the next level. You get deeper into your music, your out, or whatever you want to focus on. That’s the power of Bose Wireless Bluetooth Headphones II. Put them on and get closer to what you’re most passionate about. And that’s just the beginning. Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are now enabled with Bose AR — an innovative, audio-only take on Augmented reality. Embedded inside your headphones is a multi-directional motion sensor. One that Bose AR can utilize to provide contextual audio based on where you are. Unlock Bose AR via a firmware update through the Bose Connect app.
They’re Alexa-enabled, too, so you can enjoy entertainment, get information, and manage your day — all without looking at your phone. Adjust your level of noise canceling between the three settings using the action button or the Bose Connect app. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume, and a noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clearer calls, even in noisy environments. And with easy Bluetooth pairing, 20 hours of battery life, and a durable, comfortable fit — you can keep the music or the quiet going all day long. Included: quiet comfort 35 II, carrying case, Charging cable, and Audio cable For enjoying music without battery power. Bose AR availability and functionality vary. Bose AR-enhanced apps are currently available for iPhone and iPad users only. Apps for Android devices are in development.