About Product Blue Light Blocking Glasses
THE SYMPTOMS OF DIGITAL EYESTRAIN
Headaches, sore or tired eyes, and stiff necks are all symptoms of digital eyestrain. Because spending the majority of our waking hours in front of device screens put our eyes (and body) through a lot of wear and tear. At the same time, HEV light from our computers, phones, and tablets causes our eyes to not only work harder, but puts them at risk of aging faster
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is a harmful portion of light emitted by digital screens. According to the Paris Vision Institute, younger people exposed to an excess amount of blue light can start to experience age-related macular degeneration at an earlier stage. Other research states that excess exposure is also the leading cause of vision loss for people over 50.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR EYES
Blue light blocking glasses from LNEKEI are specially designed to filter out 99% of harmful blue-violet light. The premium features of SightRelax lenses, such as SightRelax Focus, make screen time more comfortable and help eliminate symptoms of digital eyestrain. Simultaneously KEAKUO Blu-ray filter glasses will improve your sleep and make you fall asleep.
Blue Light Protection with Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches
- Protection Blue Light – Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches
- Blue ray blockers – All-day protection from blue light and UV light
- Clear lens — The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance.
- Fashion Frames- Turn heads with classic and modern styles Keeping you protected both indoors & out
Blue blocking capability test
- We can see that one part of the testing area directly beamed by blue light has turned blue, and the other part shaded by LNEKEI Glasses has not turn blue.
- LNEKEI glasses from are specially designed to filter out a portion of harmful blue light.
- Wearing blue light filter glasses while working with digital devices. Can help in reducing the risk of developing eye related problems.